WEEK 5 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found the Writing a bit hard at the start because I didn't
know what to write about but then I found something to write about. 📝
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I didn't give up because I knew that one day I would find out something to do instead or just
strait away saying I cant do this its to hard!
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I'm actually very proud of my writing because I was giving up but I didn't I carried on.
Why are you proud if it?
Because I have added lost of detail to it and I remember full stops and capital
letters and I have also remember to check my spelling.
Nicole I like the way you added lots of detail in to your writing.
ReplyDeletenext time add in some different words in to your writing.