WEEK 7 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found my Math hard> I do all the time because I keep on learning new things I have never
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I worked it out in my book if I couldn't I asked a friend.
I worked it out in my book if I couldn't I asked a friend.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My reading, because I made sure I added the right detail about the task.
My reading, because I made sure I added the right detail about the task.
Why are you proud of it?
I am proud because... The detail I added is in the when who what why and how which was the
main part of what we needed to do.
I am proud because... The detail I added is in the when who what why and how which was the
main part of what we needed to do.

No comments:
Post a Comment