Search This Blog

Thursday, 3 May 2018

Week 1 reflection



WEEK 1 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found math hard. I found math hard because we had to do takeaways with decimals but the one we took away on the decimal was bigger than the starter number and I didn't know what to do. 
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I stayed down on the mat for a while. I also then went to sit with a friend and we worked together.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My writing. I think my writing because of the detail I put into the paragraphs.
Why are you proud if it?
I'm also proud of how I made the main details about the Japanese Puffer Fish and did show not tell.





No comments:

Post a Comment