Search This Blog

Wednesday, 6 June 2018

Week 6 reflection


WEEK 6 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found math hard. I found math hard because we were racing miss harsent
on a times task.How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I focused on what i was doing. Another way I had over came it because I had worked some of them out in other sheets but I didn't copy them because my book was shut,What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am most proud my writing. I am most proud of my writing because I added a lot of detail to my main sentences In the power graphs

Why are you proud if it?
I am proud because I added new words that I've never used before to make it detailed. I'm also proud because I've made my power graphs big.




1 comment:

  1. Nicole, I'm really impressed with your writing this week too. I can see that you have thought very carefully about using new and interesting vocabulary. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete