Search This Blog

Wednesday, 31 January 2018

All About Me



ALL ABOUT ME!


Who is in my family/whanau?
My mum Karen, my dad Corrie my big sister Alex and my cat Star shes like a black
panther.


What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
I like reading because we are basically learning new things and it gets you of screens. I also like to play outside with my cat because shes a crazy cat and loves playing with her mouse toys.


What do you like to do at school?
I like class time because you get to learn new things. I also like playtime because
you get to spend time with Friends.


What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
I want to improve not losing all of my stuff and remembering to give people there stuff back because last year I forgot and kept it then couldn't find it again.


What helps you learn?
Sitting by the right people so you don't get distracted from the learning also looking at the person who's talking so you can hear them and they know you want to learn


What stops you learning? Sitting by the wrong people. Also not using your ears to listen



Who are my friends at school? Emily,Elish, Sarah, Hollee, Fiona, Wini, Madison, Georgia
and Isla.


What was the best part of the holidays? The best part of the holidays was going to wanaka
for a week because I got to spend time with family and go on the lake.




1 comment:

  1. Nicole, your holiday down in Wanaka sounds wonderful! Such a beautiful spot! You have thought really carefully about how you learn best and you have put it into action. Well done!

    ReplyDelete