Search This Blog

Thursday, 1 February 2018

Values & beliefs-connect



CONNECT REFLECTION - WEEK 1


What does our new value - CONNECT - mean?
When you connect with other people by making a new friend and it doesn't just have to be a new person it can be anyone. Also it means that you get to know what they do and there personality. Also owning up for your own mistakes if its to a friend or anyone.


How have you Connected this week?  Remember to show evidence,
actual times and how. I have connected by making 2 new friends. One of them are new
her name is Madison Joe shes very kind she got sad because she missed her best Friend so
we got a teacher and cheered her up. Another girl is Wini shes very crazy but funny i met
them by sitting with them then I said hi and then we got to know each other . 😆



How could you become better at this value? I can get better at this by not just
making new friends I could also find out what other ways I can connect then try out
those. Like with my self and the world to. 💘💙

No comments:

Post a Comment