Search This Blog

Monday, 4 June 2018

week 6 passion project reflection


WEEK 6 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
We started to make Oreo truffle's. What we had to do to make them is, crush the Oreo's then add cheese cream mix it together then make balls with them. We also added some chocolate chips In for a extra taste.
What challenges did I have?
The challenges we're crunching the Oreo truffle's up because we had no rolling pin to make it easier so we had to use our hands. Another challenge was forming the ball's because with the Oreo's some was not crunched up properly which made it square.
What am I going to work on next week?
We are going to work on making sure the project is done properly.  Another thing we could work on was not being distracted so we get It done In time

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Your Passion Project sounds delicious! You have reflected really well on what you will do next time. This is a great start! It's amazing how much easier it can be when you have all the equipment you need.

    ReplyDelete